Amazfit GTS 2 mini, Mini Size, Max Power
Ultra-slim and Light Design I Always-on AMOLED Display
Blood-oxygen Saturation Measurement I 70+ Sports Modes I Alexa Built-in
Super-light and Thin.
Enjoy the Lightness of Time.
The Amazfit GTS 2 mini adopts a borderless design1. featuring carefully curved 2.5D glass to enhance your most fashionable outfits. With a light 19.5 g2 weight, a thickness of 8.95 mm (without the sensor base), and a skin-friendly silicone strap, the GTS 2 mini allows you to enjoy the lightness of time.
Colors - Midnight Black/ Flamingo Pink/ Sage Green
Vibrant AMOLED Display.
Enhanced Color and Clarity.
The Amazfit GTS 2 mini features a 1.55-inch AMOLED screen, meaning your display will be exciting, vibrant and practical whenever you check the time.
Personalized Watch Faces.
Diverse in Style,
Unique in Charm.
As a trendy smartwatch, the GTS 2 mini can be personalized to reflect the unique character of every user. With 80+ watch faces to choose from, most of which have a matching Always-on Display3, you can make sure you're always in-style and able to see the interface you like. Or, to make the watch face truly yours, upload your own photos to the background and focus on what you care about with the custom modular dial.
80+ Watch Face Themes
60+ Always-on Display Patterns
All-round Health Management.
Every Detail Matters.
The Amazfit GTS 2 mini can provide heart rate monitoring, blood-oxygen saturation measurement, sleep monitoring, stress level monitoring and female cycle tracking, as well as other functions to achieve total health management from your wrist. The PAI™ health assessment system also processes complex health data with an advanced algorithm to present your physical condition in a simple, single-value score.
Your Personal Health Guardian.
Blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) is one of the most important indicators of human health, and so we made sure to include an SpO2 measurement function for the fully-upgraded Amazfit GTS 2 mini. After engaging in sustained, intense physical or mental activity, hold your arm still and test your SpO2 level the moment you start feeling unwell to get a better understanding of your physical condition.
24H Heart Rate Monitoring.
Warnings to Protect You.
The 24-hour high-precision heart rate monitoring function of the GTS 2 mini supports industry-leading in-depth tracking of heart health5. Warnings for abnormally elevated heart rate are also provided, reducing the probability of accidents and helping to protect your life.
24H Heart Rate Monitoring
Heart Rate Warnings
BioTracker™ 2 PPG
Sleep Quality Monitoring6 for
Analyze Sleep Stages and Naps.
The Amazfit GTS 2 mini can assess your sleep breathing quality throughout the light, deep and REM7 sleep stages during the night, and also supports daytime nap identification to record more complete sleep information.
REM sleep stage
The sleep stage related to dreaming.
A nap over 20 minutes can be recorded.
Sleep quality monitoring
A sleep quality evaluation system assesses your sleep and awards a score.
Get recommendations on how to improve your sleep quality and habits.
Female Cycle Tracking.
After recording your menstrual period, the Amazfit GTS 2 mini can intelligently and intimately predict the time and length of the following menstrual and fertile periods, giving women peace of mind. Understand your cycle to avoid surprises.
PAI Health Assessment System8.
One Score to Understand Your
A PAI score is calculated by processing data about your heart rate and other complex health information with an algorithm. This single-value score provides a customized health evaluation for each user based on their unique health data, offering everyone a personalized experience. The PAI health assessment system supports the vast majority of exercise types regardless of time and place.
Monitor Your Stress Levels.
Get Calming Tips when Overwhelmed.
Stress is an underlying cause of many health problems. With the GTS 2 mini, you can check to see where your personal stress level lies - from relaxed, normal, medium or high - anytime you feel pressured or stressed throughout the day, and get some suggestions on how to reduce it.
Intelligent Understanding and Assistance.
You can talk to Alexa on your Amazfit GTS 2 mini. Ask questions, get translations, set alarms and timers, create shopping lists, check the weather, control your smart home devices and more.
70+ Built-in Sports Modes.
Real-time Tracking and Analysis.
The Amazfit GTS 2 mini features over 70 built-in sports modes, allowing it to cover sports enthusiasts whether indoors or outdoors. For a more complete experience, the watch can control the music on your phone, provide notifications about exercise stages, conditions and heart rate zones9, and generate a sport data report in the App after finishing your workout.
Sport data report
View your sport data report after engaging in sports.
Monitor your heart rate and physical status in real-time9.
Control your music from your phone while working out.
Be notified about your stages, conditions, and heart rate zones while doing sports.
14-day Battery Life11.
More Peace of Mind.
A fully-optimized battery management system provides up to 14 days of battery life for the Amazfit GTS 2 mini. Get rid of the anxiety brought on by constant charging, and keep the energy flowing. The 220 mAh battery is ready to power you through up to two weeks of activity.
Heart rate is always on, sleep monitoring and sleep breathing quality monitoring and stress monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display, lift the wrist 100 times, bright screen operations 15 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes.
Heart rate is always on, sleep monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display, raise wrist to see watch time 30 times, bright screen operations for 5 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes.
Turn off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions of the phone, and only lift the wrist to turn on the screen 100 times a day.
More Features of the Amazfit GTS 2 mini.
Mini on the Outside,
Maximum Power on the Inside.
Despite being miniature, the watch is powered up to the maximum.
Experience features beyond the limits of size.
- The Amazfit GTS 2 mini adopts a new design concept. Thanks to the four-curved corners of the 2.5D glass cover, the product has no obvious border on the front, resulting in a "bezel-less" visual experience.
- The weight of the surface body was measured in lab conditions. The actual weight may be slightly different.
- Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display”. The user can switch this feature on or off through the watch.
- Blood-oxygen level can affect various organs. If the level is too low, it could lead to dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy may be affected by physical characteristics. To measure SpO2 level, please keep your arm still.
- This product is not a medical device. The test data and results are for reference only and cannot be used to diagnose or monitor any medical condition. Additionally, data accuracy may be affected by physical characteristics, movement and sweat from sports, etc.
- Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Any sleep period that starts or ends between 10pm-8am will be recorded as night sleep, and if you fall asleep within a 60-minute window at either side of your night sleep period, it will also be recorded as night sleep. Sleep recordings that start or end over 60 minutes outside your night sleep period, and that do not overlap the 10pm-8am timeslot at any point, will be recorded as a nap.
- The rapid eye movement period, also known as REM, is the basis for the normal biological rhythm and life-sustaining of mammals. It is characterized by rapid eye movement and low frequency mixing, frequency brain electrical activity, and muscle tension relaxation. The rapid eye movement phase is the sleep phase related to dreams in the sleep cycle.
- The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants.
To use this function, automatic heart rate detection must be enabled.
- Heart rate cannot be monitored while swimming.
- Alexa is not available in all countries/regions. To see the countries/regions available, languages supported, as well as how to activate and use Alexa on your Amazfit GTS 2 mini, please visit support.amazfit.com.
- The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors, so the actual result may differ from the laboratory data. The battery life will be further reduced with heavy usage and according to different skin types.
- The Bluetooth camera function is only compatible with some mainstream mobile phone devices.
- According to the GB/T 30106-2013 / IOS 22810:2010 standard, the Amazfit GTS 2 mini achieves a rating of 5 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 50 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, or swimming. It has passed testing conducted by the National Watch Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, and the report number is SHES200801584001. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming - when preparing to swim, change to a silicone strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: support.amazfit.com. This product is not suitable for high-speed water sports and diving sports.
- All data on the page without special explanation is from internal laboratory or supplier data, which is obtained under specific testing conditions.
- Due to real-time changes in product batches and production supply, in order to provide as accurate product information, specification parameters and product characteristics as possible, the text expression and picture effects on the above pages may be adjusted and revised in real time in order to match the actual product characteristics, specifications and parts details without special notice.
- The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the normal operation of implantable medical devices or personal medical devices, such as pacemakers, hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult the manufacturer for restrictions on the use of this device.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.